Saturday, March 8, 2008

Progress on my blog!

Ahhh...finally!!!! I got some photos on here. It took me hours to figure out how to do it, but I think it was worth the effort. I spent most of the day here on my computer futzing around with the pictures. I am rather computer 'illiterate,' so for me to actually accomplish setting up a blog AND pictures is truly amazing! I half-heartedly tried to force myself to work on 'Workshop' projects too, but alas...not much happened with that. I dragged all my stuff from my studio up to my kitchen table with all good intentions of working on it, but I got side-tracked and baked brownies instead. Guess I'll have to drag all the stuff back downstairs again. I least I made an effort of working on it! :)

1 comment:

burntofferings said...

you did good girl... great pics of great work. we're snowbound here and our computer is being difficult at best, so more later.
~ linda