Saturday, March 15, 2008

Back in the Creative Mode

I was just thinking earlier this week how lucky I was this year that I didn't get the flu. Man, I think I jinxed myself, because the very next day...boom! I was right down in bed for two and a half days with a fever, chills, aches, congestion, and a horrible cough! I haven't been that sick in years! I still don't feel the greatest, but at least I felt energetic enough to work on art today. I spent a good portion of today at the kitchen table where I had left my unfinished art project supplies from about a week ago laying untouched, and worked on the step-outs for one of my "Workshop" projects. Although I still didn't get the step-outs totally completed, I got a lot accomplished, and the end is finally in site for them. Thank goodness, because then I've got to get busy and do my gallery pieces for the layout. Tick-tock....the deadline is only a month away. This is what I get for always putting stuff off!

No comments: