Saturday, April 5, 2008

Girls Day Out


Yesterday morning, while I was busy working on my gallery projects, I got an unexpected phonecall from my artist/friend Bernie Berlin. She asked me, "what are you doing right now?" I told her that I was busy doing my art projects. She told me to stop doing that and meet her and my other artist/friend Kim Nugent in Mequon. Well, you didn't have to twist my arm too hard for that! I met up with the girls, and we went on to spend the day in the Third Ward in Milwaukee, taking in all the art galleries and shoppes. We had such a good time, and we sure did a lot of laughing and being silly! From there, we were on to Barnes & Noble to check out the art magazines and the latest art books. We all left with bags in our hands, but I think Bernie gets the prize for buying the most. She had an armload at the checkout. Finally, we made it to the "Cheesecake Factory" for dinner. I was a good girl and didn't even have any of their 'to die for' cheesecake! Now THAT was willpower! I finally got home around 9:00 p.m., so needless to say, the progress on my art projects yesterday was slim to none!

2 comments:

Kim Rae Nugent said...

Jill,
I'm so glad that you decided to come along with us! Do you mind if I pull this picture off your blog to use on mine since I forgot my camera?
Hugs,
Kim

Jill Marie Stange said...

Go for it, Kim...it's my pleasure! We must do that again soon!!!